Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Starstruck Scholl's



Anyone who knows me knows I am a wholehearted Dr. Scholl's Fan. The Originals, that is. I began wearing them back in the Spring of '96, when I picked up a cool pair in Copenhagen. I like to think I rekindled the interest in the shoe that has piqued over the past (wow!) 10 years.

Well, I've just received word of a limited edition Scholl called "Starstruck" that was given to the rich, or the celebities at a pre-Oscar celebration. And we minions may be lucky enough to pay for them by signing up here. I do like the styling, but still continue to detest the idea that giving free stuff to people who can pay for it will make the rest of us interested in the product.

Note to PR people: Melissa Rivers ESPECIALLY does NOT make me want to purchase a pair of your shoes.

Photo courtesy DrSchollsshoes.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home